You can order a new bin or box online if your current one is broken or missing. You can also order additional recycling containers free of charge.
We provide you with:
- One 180-litre wheeled rubbish bin for household waste
- Up to two 240-litre wheeled bins for recycling plastic bottles and cardboard
- Up to two 55-litre black recycling boxes for recycling cans, glass, paper and clothes
- Chargeable 180-litre wheeled bins for recycling garden waste. When you move house, all bins should be left at the property. If you have paid for the garden waste service, please contact the council.
To order a new bin, please use the form below. Please be aware that it can take up to four weeks to repair or deliver bins.
If you are unable to store wheeled bins, we may be able to offer you an alternative bagged collection service. Please contact us on 0300 456 0102 to discuss the options that may be available.Close
The council will repair or replace free of charge any containers that are damaged due to normal wear and tear.
If the damage is caused by the householder's negligence, we may charge.Close
If you are recycling all you can and still are having difficulty fitting all of your waste in your bin, we can assess if you need a larger or additional one. In some cases, we will carry out a waste audit before approving your request. All households issued with a larger bin will have an annual review (which may include a waste audit).
Please complete the form below to let us know if you have:
- Medical needs
- A household of three or more children in nappies
- A household of five with one child in nappies
- A household of six or more