Exit Accessibility View


16 August 2019

Problems with our phonelines

We are having trouble with our phonelines, and as such the usual weekend out of hours number may not be working. In an emergency, please call us on 0300 456 0100. If you are unable to get through, please try the following numbers:

  • If you need to report a safeguarding concern for an adult or child, call 07796 994101 or 07341 479851.
  • If you need to report a dangerous building, please call Building Control on 07775 701535.
  • To speak to the Housing Repairs team, call 0141 539 3234.

Please call the Emergency Duty Service on 07747 532740 or 07423 726073 if have concerns such as:

  • Children or young people seeking advice
  • Worries about a child outside your family
  • Mental health issues
  • Older children at risk or in need
  • Concern with a disability, vision or hearing loss
  • Family problems
  • Personal problems
  • Domestic violence
  • Homelessness
Last updated: 20 August 2019 | Last reviewed: 20 August 2019

Share this article

Latest Tweets


There are lots of myths around who can buy a shared ownership home. If you'd like to own your own home but not sur… https://t.co/epcNKk4wE8

21 Sep 2019 13:01


RT @WiltsC_Careers: We are here at the atrium in County Hall ready for our Children's social work open event this morning! https://t.co/WAH…

21 Sep 2019 11:04


@bluetide Hi, please email parking@wiltshire.gov.uk for an update on this. ^FD

20 Sep 2019 16:05


RT @JeansforGenes: HAPPY #JeansForGenes DAY! -🎉-🎉- huge THANK YOU to @UnaHealy & all of our lovely amazing supporters who #WearJeans

20 Sep 2019 14:34