Community engagement managers update
They are all looking forward to starting and are already beginning to introduce themselves to their new contacts.
To ensure Wiltshire Council's community engagement managers continue to support and empower local communities, while recognising ongoing budget pressures, the team has recently undergone a restructure.
We are pleased to confirm that Wiltshire's new community engagement manager team, with their respective areas, are shown below:
• Amesbury Jacqui Abbott - 01722 434 344 or email@example.com
• Bradford on Avon and Corsham Ros Griffiths - 01225 718372 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Calne and Marlborough Alexa Davies - 01249 706610 or email@example.com
• Chippenham Ollie Phipps - 01249 709404 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Devizes Andrew Jack 01225 713109 or email@example.com
• Malmesbury Penny Bell - 01249 706613 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Melksham Peter Dunford - 01225 713060 or email@example.com
• Pewsey and Tidworth Richard Rogers 07771547522 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Royal Wootton Bassett Jane Vaughan - 01249 706447 or email@example.com
• Salisbury Marc Read - 01722 434557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• South West and Southern Karen Linaker 01722 434697 or email@example.com
• Trowbridge Liam Cripps - 01225 713143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Warminster and Westbury Graeme Morrison - 01225 713573 or email@example.com
The new team is currently going through a handover period and will officially start in their new areas on Monday 4 March 2019. They are all looking forward to starting and are already beginning to introduce themselves to their new contacts.
The team will continue to work closely with the local area boards to bring local decision making into the heart of the community and discuss issues that are important to local residents. They will also continue to support the award of grants to community groups, a scheme which has seen so many success stories over the years.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Rhys Schell, Communities Specialist Manager Engagement and Governance on 01225 716752 or firstname.lastname@example.org.