Most areas of Wiltshire are served by pay and display car parks, both off-street (surface) and multi-storey. For locations and information about each car park in Wiltshire, please use our interactive map below.
- Find a car park
- Pay your parking ticket online
- Challenge a parking ticket (Penalty Charge Notice)
- Blue badges
- Residents parking in Salisbury
- Apply for a season ticket
- Pay for your parking by phone or online
- Tradesman's waiver permit
- Salisbury park and ride
Good news for Park & Riders
Now you can travel back to the Wilton and London Road Park & Ride sites after 7pm.
You can now use certain Wilts and Dorset Buses to travel back to these sites outside of normal Park & Ride running times, to help you make the most of the Christmas late night shopping hours in the city.
Please note free parking is available on the following dates in these locations
|Saturday 29 June 2013||Corsham car parks||Armed Forces Day and Business event|
Related documentsLTP3 Car Parking Strategy 3mb
Last updated: 8 May 2013