Residents' Zones allow residents to park legally within the bays provided for them close to their home. The scheme also provides for residents' visitors.
All schemes operate between the hours of 8am to 6pm Monday to Saturday, except bank holidays.
Use this Map of Bradford on Avon residential parking zones map of Bradford on Avon residential parking zones 160kb to find which zone you live in.
How to apply for a residents parking permit
You will need:
- A completed Bradford on Avon residents parking permit application form residents' parking permit application form 512kb
- Proof of residency, such as a council tax demand, current utility bill, tenancy/lease agreement or rent book. These documents should show your name and address.
- Proof of ownership of the vehicle (such as the vehicle registration document)
You can get an application form by phone, email, or in person, or download.
- Bradford on Avon residents parking permit application form Residents parking permit application form 512kb
- Residents' Parking Schemes Terms and Conditions Residents' parking schemes terms and conditions 162kb
How much does it cost?
Limited waiting residents zones
£90 per permit with a maximum of two per residence. This is reduced by one permit for each off-street parking space available within the residence.
Daily visitors' scratch cards
£4 per book of 10. Residents living in limited waiting residents' parking zones are entitled to buy 50 daily visitor scratchcards per year.
How to pay
Payment by post must be made by cheque, payable to 'Wiltshire Council' or by providing a contact number for a credit or debit card payment to be made.
This authority is under a duty to protect the public funds it administers, and to this end may use the information you have provided on this form for the prevention and detection of fraud. It may also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds for these purposes. For further information, see our national fraud initiative pages or contact Parking Services, Wiltshire Council, Monkton Park, Chippenham, SN15 1ER. Tel: 01249 706131 or email: email@example.com
Last updated: 27 August 2014