Whether you are working, shopping, or visiting Salisbury – Park & Ride is the ideal way to begin your journey into the city.
- Five sites conveniently located on the main roads into Salisbury city centre.
- Over 2000 parking spaces.
- £2.50 per day for bus and parking
- £3.50 per day for a group of up to four people travelling together plus free parking
- Free for concessionary bus pass holders
- Buses every 12 to 15 minutes.
- Modern, comfortable buses, with low floors for easy access.
Good news for Park & Riders
Now you can travel back to the Wilton and London Road Park & Ride sites after 7pm.
You can now use certain Wilts and Dorset Buses to travel back to these sites outside of normal Park & Ride running times, to help you make the most of the Christmas late night shopping hours in the city.
Park and Ride locations
We have five sites conveniently located on the main roads into Salisbury city centre:
- Beehive A345 Castle Road (north of the city)
- Wilton off A36 The Avenue (west of the city)
- Britford A338 Downton Road (south of the city)
- London Road A30 London Road (north east of the city)
- Petersfinger A36 Southampton Road (south east of the city)
Park and Ride opening times
All Park and Ride sites are open Monday to Saturday, but closed on Sundays and public holidays.
May Bank Holidays
On Early May Bank Holiday (6 May 2013) and Spring Bank Holiday (27 May 2013) buses will only run between the Park & Ride sites and the city centre, departing at 8am, 8.20am, 8.40am and 9.00am, then every 15 minutes until 6pm.
Service 501 will not be calling at the housing estates at Old Sarum, Royal Gardens or Sarum Meadows on these dates.
The last buses back to the Park & Ride sites will depart from the city centre at 6.30pm.
You can plan your journey using the Transport Direct Journey Planner Transport Direct Journey Planner
If you are traveling to the rail station or the law courts, you will need to change buses in the centre to take the Wilton service
If you are travelling to Salisbury District Hospital, you will need to change buses in the centre to take the Red1 service run by Wilts & Dorset. This will cost extra unless you are a concessionary bus pass holder – it may be better value to use Wilts & Dorset services for the whole journey.
Last updated: 11 April 2013