Four free Park & Ride days have been granted for Salisbury These days coincide with the Salisbury Charter Market and the Christmas Market in Salisbury.
- Saturday 29 November 2014
- Saturday 6 December 2014
- Saturday 13 December 2014
- Saturday 20 December 2014
- Bus Route
- Approach to the city
- From the South East
- SP5 3BZ
- Parking spaces
- Bus times
Weekdays Saturdays Site opens 7.15am 7.15am Site closes 7.00pm 7.00pm First bus from car park 7.30am 8.00am Last bus from city centre 6.40pm 6.32pm
- Opening days
- Park and ride is closed on Sundays. We are open on bank holidays apart from Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
Please note, you may not drive out of the site between 7pm and 7.15am.
- Journey time
- 8 minutes
- Where to get on and off
In the city centre the park and ride 505 bus stops at:
- Milford Street West (opposite the Red Lion Hotel)
- Brown Street Stop Y
- These buses will also stop at all ordinary bus stops on Southampton Road, Exeter Street and Catherine Street.
For the rail station, Fisherton Street or the Law Courts please change on to the Wilton service, which departs from Stop R on New Canal.
Last updated: 17 January 2014