Residents' zones allow residents to park legally within the bays provided for them close to their home. The scheme also provides for residents' visitors.
This scheme is currently only available to residents of Yerbury Street in Trowbridge.
How to apply for a residents parking permit
You will need:
- A completed Trowbridge application form Trowbridge application form 323kb
- Proof of residency, such as a council tax demand, current utility bill, tenancy/lease agreement or rent book. These documents should show your name and address.
- Proof of ownership of the vehicle (such as the vehicle registration document).
You can get an application form by phone, email, or in person, or download.
- Trowbridge application form Trowbridge application form 323kb
- Trowbridge terms and conditions Trowbridge terms and conditions 364kb
How much does it cost?
Limited waiting residents' zones
£90 per permit with a maximum of two per residence. This is reduced by one permit for each off-street parking space available within the residence.
Daily visitors' scratch cards
£4 per book of 10. Residents- only parking zones are entitled to buy 100 daily visitor scratchcards per year.
How to pay
Payment by post must be made by cheque, payable to 'Wiltshire Council' or by providing a contact number for a credit or debit card payment to be made.
This authority is under a duty to protect the public funds it administers, and to this end may use the information you have provided on this form for the prevention and detection of fraud. It may also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds for these purposes. For further information, see our national fraud initiative pages or contact:
Telephone: 01249 706131 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 19 October 2015