Public transport is a vital part of Wiltshire's current and future transport network. We work closely with transport providers to make sure Wiltshire has a modern, integrated accessible public transport network.
- How do I find out the times of a bus, coach or train service?
- Is there a timetable booklet containing details of all buses in Wiltshire?
- Are there any Park & Ride schemes available in Wiltshire?
- How do I get a bus pass for a senior citizen or a disabled person?
- How do I make a complaint about a bus service or a bus driver?
- I would like to request an improvement to the bus services in my area - who should I contact?
- I would like a bus shelter erecting at my local bus stop - who should I talk to?
- My bus stop or bus shelter has been damaged - who should I tell?
- What should I do if I want a new bus shelter?
- I think that the timetable information at my local bus stop is incorrect - who should I report this to?
- How do I find out information on bus fares or season tickets?
- I am a bus operator and would like to operate bus service contracts for the council - who should I contact?
- I have left something on a bus - how do I get it back?
Buses in Wiltshire
You can check our timetables for buses in Wiltshire.
Local bus services
Information on any local bus service can be obtained from traveline - either by ringing 0871 200 22 33 (Calls cost 10p per minute plus any charges your network provider makes) or visiting the Traveline Website at Traveline
For information on Train services, ring 08457 48 49 50 or visit the National Rail website at National Rail
Long distance express coaches
For information on long distance Express Coaches serving Wiltshire, ring National Express on 08705 80 80 80 or visit their website at National Express
Connecting WiltshireFor more information about travel and journey planning in Wiltshire please visit the Connecting Wiltshire website.
Please check our timetables and route maps for buses in Wiltshire.
There are five Park & Ride sites currently operating around Salisbury - visit our Park & Ride section for more information.
Information on bus passes can be found in the bus passes section.
If you experience a problem with a bus service operating in Wiltshire, please either:
- report it to the bus company concerned (please see our local bus operators list below for their contact details)
- ring the council’s Passenger Transport Unit on 01225 718080
- or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact the company on your behalf.
We are always interested to receive suggestions for improvements to bus services in Wiltshire, although as bus services are expensive to provide, we may not be able to implement every one. Please send your comments to the Passenger Transport Unit
The Passenger Transport Co-ordination Manager
Passenger Transport Unit
Please visit our bus shelters page for more information on who is responsible for bus shelters.
To report any damage to bus shelters such as broken glass, please contact us
Call local highways (formerly known as CLARENCE) on 0300 456 0105
email@example.com who will pass the information on to the owner of the shelter
Please raise this issue with your Area Board
I think that the timetable information at my local bus stop is incorrect - who should I report this to?
Please ring the council’s Passenger Transport Unit on 01225 718080 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the location of the bus stop and brief details of the information that you believe is incorrect.
Please contact the company that operates the bus service that you wish to use - their telephone numbers and contact details are available below.
If you are not certain which bus company to contact, check your journey on the Traveline Journey Planner at Traveline, or ring 0871 200 22 33.
If you are planning a day trip using several buses, you may find it cheaper to use a Day Rover ticket - more information is available on our Day Rover page.
I am a bus operator and would like to operate bus services contracts for the council - who should I contact?
Please email your name and address to us at email@example.com or ring 01225 713578 so that we can send you an application form.
Please ring the bus company who own the bus you were travelling on (please see our local bus operators list below for their contact details). Please note that it may take a few days for your property to be recovered and that you may have to go to the company’s office to collect it. The bus company may also charge a small administration fee before your property is returned.
Bus companies who operate in Wiltshire
Last updated: 21 February 2014