Planning portalApply online
Plans, drawings and materials submitted to the council are protected by the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 and copies are made available in accordance with Section 47 of that Act.
You may only use material which is downloaded and or printed for consultation purposes; to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with the approved plans.
Downloaded material may not be used for commercial purposes and further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.Close
- Save your application and return to it later
- Submit your application online at any time
- No postal delays or printing costs
- Immediate delivery and confirmation
- Pay the fee online or by telephone
- Attach all supporting documents and plans
- Secure, online record and audit trail of all your applications