We are fully committed to delivering a faster and smarter planning application system, utilising electronic channels.
Encouraging greater online working by everyone will help to reduce costs and meet our aims of providing open, transparent and accessible planning services.
We strongly recommend that you make your planning application online via the Planning Portal
Registration is easy and you can complete your planning application form, upload supporting documents and pay fees online by credit or debit card, or telephone.
The benefits of applying online include:
- Save your application and return to it later
- Submit your application online at any time
- No postal delays or printing costs
- Immediate delivery and confirmation
- Pay the fee online or by telephone
- Attach all supporting documents and plans
- Secure, online record and audit trail of all your applications
The Planning Portal provides comprehensive planning and building regulations guidance including;
Please note that the plans, drawings and materials submitted to the council are protected by the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 and copies are made available in accordance with Section. 47 of that Act.
You may only use material which is downloaded and or printed for consultation purposes; to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with the approved plans.
Downloaded material may not be used for commercial purposes and further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
- Planning Portal - Do you need permission?
- Planning Portal - Buy a Plan
- Planning maps from Wiltshire libraries
Last updated: 8 December 2015