If you are reading this page using a screenreader, we support ARIA landmarks for quick navigation too


Customer notice

We are currently updating our website with a cleaner, mobile-friendly design. This page will be updated with the new design soon. Thank you for your patience.

Please tell us what you think about our website, we welcome your feedback.

Online reporting

My Wiltshire online reporting

It is easier than ever to report things like potholes, dog mess, graffiti, litter and street lighting in your area using our My Wiltshire online form .Reports can be made anonymously, but it only takes a few minutes to register. Registration is free and once you have joined you can track the reports you have made, even receiving a notification once the work has been completed.

Mobile reporting - download our My Wiltshire app

My Wiltshire app logoTo make life even easier, we have an app so you can report things like potholes, dog mess, graffiti, litter and street lighting on the go using your smartphone. The MyWiltshire app is available to download at both the App Store (for iPhones and iPads) and from Google Play™ (for Android phones) or from Windows store (for Windows phones). You can attach information such as photos or videos and pinpoint the location of your report using the mapping software on your phone. If you use the app on an Apple device, please ensure you have the latest version of My Wiltshire by ensuring your ‘automatic update’ function is switched on or updating the app manually from the App Store.

Apple App Store logo  Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.  windows store app

What can I report using My Wiltshire?

You can report an issue with the following things using our online form or the app

  • Bus shelters
  • Car parks
  • Council furniture and signs
  • Dead animal in the road or verge
  • Dog mess
  • Flooding
  • Fly-posting
  • Fly-tipping
  • Footpaths (pavements) and kerbs
  • Graffiti
  • Grass, weeds, hedges shrubs
  • Materials on road
  • Mud on road
  • Needles and syringes
  • Oil / debris on the road
  • Pedestrian crossing
  • Playgrounds
  • Potholes
  • Public litter bins
  • Public right of way
  • Roads, drains and manholes
  • Salt bins
  • Street lighting
  • Street litter and sweeping
  • Traffic lights
  • Trees

Privacy statement

As a user of the My Wiltshire system, Wiltshire Council will collect your data, including email and physical address, if you choose to submit these. We will use these to contact you with updates on your service requests and to be able to contact you if required.

Your data will be stored securely where it can be viewed and shared where necessary, by our staff, suppliers and partners, including town and parish councils within the county of Wiltshire, or our contractors. This ensures your concerns can be directed to the correct part of the council, or to the appropriate service provider if it is a partner. By submitting your personal data, you are indicating to us that you agree to this.

Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and therefore we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk; however, payment transactions are always encrypted. We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.

We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes. We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so. This includes exchanging information with other Wiltshire Council departments for other lawful purposes. See our full list of processing activity in our data protection registration.

If you do not agree with this statement and no longer want to use this service then you can de-register by signing into your account > My Account > De-register my account. You may continue to submit reports anonymously; however, we will be unable to feedback any updates on progress in relation to your request.

Last updated: 21 December 2016



This website

Contact details

Contact Wiltshire Council

Choose your address - step one

To view contact details for this service, first, enter your postcode.

Choose your address

I live outside Wiltshire