Wiltshire Council's updated waste management strategy 2012 updated waste management strategy 2012 469kb is committed to diverting waste from landfill and encourages all residents to reduce, reuse and recycle.
We provide regular rubbish and recycling collections, local recycling facilities and support waste minimisation activities such as home composting.
Other services for residents include sharps and clinical waste collection, assisted collections to help those who cannot put their rubbish out for collection, and collection of bulky household items.
- Rubbish and recycling bin collection days
- Household recycling centres
- Household waste
- Garden waste
- Request new rubbish and recycling bins
- Report a missed rubbish or recycling collection
- Report fly tipping or dumped rubbish
Last updated: 25 October 2013