Tickets are available now!
Armed Forces Day ticket FAQs
Tickets are free.Close
E-tickets will be sent out nearer the event for those who book online.
AFDNE 2019 conditions of entry
Entry into the Armed Forces Day National Event in Salisbury at Hudson's Field is subject to the following General Conditions of Entry:
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry
- Under 16s to be accompanied by an adult
- A challenge 25 policy is in operation at all bars. Anyone who appears under 25 will be asked to prove their age.
- No ticket, no entry.
- Patrons may be filmed/photographed while at Hudson's Field
Entry/exit searches and the right to search while inside the venue is a condition of entry. The entry search is mandatory, the others will be at the discretion of event management.
- No offensive weapons
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all time
- No drones
- No fireworks or flammable liquids
- No barbecues
- Management reserves the right to inspect any bag and/or articles of clothing for the following prohibited items:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Illegal substances including controlled, dangerous or illicit drugs
- Opened drink containers
- Unauthorised temporary signage and promotional products
- Unauthorised items for trading
- Amplified music/air horns/loudhailers
- Fireworks/flares/laser lights/smoke generators/Chinese lanterns/candles/kites/naked flames
- Firearms, explosives, chemical, radioactive or biological substances
- Rollerblades/skates, skateboards, scooters
- Animals (other than guide/assistance dogs and dogs on lead)
- Any other item that in the opinion of management could cause harm or public nuisance, or could jeopardise the management of the event
Patrons may be liable for prosecution, fined or ejected from the site if they:
- Have entered the site without prior authorisation.
- Are deemed by management to be displaying disorderly, offensive or unlawful behaviour.
- Use foul or abusive language, or make racial or threatening remarks or gestures; or
- Fail to comply with any of these Conditions of Entry or requests from the Event staff or their representatives.
- If removed, it is an offence to re-enter or attempt to re-enter the site.
- When leaving the site please respect our neighbours and do so quietly.