The school admissions team is responsible for the allocation of primary and secondary school places at local authority schools in Wiltshire.
Going to a new school is an important step for your child and we want to make the process of applying for a school place as easy as possible. These pages will guide you through the application process.
- When will my child start school
- Choosing a school
- Types of school and year groups
- Applying for a primary school place
- Applying for a secondary school place
- Admission criteria
- Apply online
- Waiting lists
- Changing your child's school - applying for a school place at times other than the normal admissions round
- Useful information - including catchment areas, term dates, schools meals and transport to school.
- Forms, guides and policy documents
- Office for Standards in Education (Ofsted)
- Department for Education - government department responsible for education and children's services.
Last updated: 1 November 2012