Terms and conditions apply to all course bookings
Course fees must be paid at the time of enrolment and are not normally refundable.
Fees must be paid before the start date of the course. Learners who book a place on a course and whose payment has not been received before the start date, and who have not cancelled in line with our cancellation timescale below, will be liable for the full fee regardless of whether they attend.
- When we cancel a course because it has not reached viable numbers
- Where a tutor is unable to complete a class and a suitable substitute cannot be found (refund or transfer to a different course if easier and in agreement)
- If the complaints procedure rules in favour of a learner who has expressed gross dissatisfaction with a course
- If you have enrolled on a course leading to a qualification and you are advised by the tutor at the first session that this is not the right course for you
- In exceptional circumstances outside those listed above we may, at our sole discretion, offer other pro-rata refunds or a transfer to a similar course
Learners may cancel their place on a course by:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephoning 01225 713183.
|Cancellation up to 20 working days before the start of the course||Full refund||£20|
|Cancellation between 19 and 6 working days before the start of the course||50% refund||£20|
|Cancellation 5 or fewer working days before the start of the course||No refund||n/a|
|Unable to attend the course because of a medical emergency or illness||Refund will be made upon receipt of a note from a GP or hospital. In the event of a family emergency, please contact us on 01225 713183||£20|
|Withdrawal from a course once started||No refund||n/a|
|Transferring to a new course||No refund. Any increase in fee to be paid by learner||n/a|