We are currently updating our website with a cleaner, mobile-friendly design. This page will be updated with the new design soon. Thank you for your patience.
Please tell us what you think about our website, we welcome your feedback.
Search again using basic search or advanced search.
MWI18418 - SU25SW204
- Iron Age pottery fragments.
- National Monuments Record, 010
- Grid reference
- Grid reference not available
- Collingbourne Ducis Civil Parish, East Wiltshire
- Monument type
-- 1 -->
- (The approximate location at which stray finds of artefacts were found. Index with object name.)
- Period: Iron Age, 800 BC to 42 AD
- Description and sources
- Iron Age sherds found in the silt of a barrow ditch during an excavation by Nicholas Thomas in 1957.
- Unpublished document – RCHM Thomas Snail Down Excavation Report Mss, 2 Site Xx
- Bibliographic reference – Thomas, Nicholas, 2005. Snail Down, Wiltshire