The Adoption team at Wiltshire Council has moved to Adoption West (adoptionwest.co.uk)
About Adoption West
Adoption West is the adoption agency of these councils:
- Bath and North East Somerset
- North Somerset
- South Gloucestershire
Adoption West can offer advice and support if you are considering adopting a child/ren, or if you live in one of the areas listed and have already adopted.
Adoption West's team are available to advise on the following areas:
- Adopting a child or children
- Non-Agency Partner Adoption (NAPA), formerly known as step-parent adoption
- Adoption Support, including information on The Adoption Support Fund
- Birth Links is a support service for adopted adults and for birth relatives affected by adoption. It aims to provide advice, support, information, and guidance.
If you would prefer to speak to someone, you can reach a member of the friendly approachable team on 03303 550333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're considering placing your own child for adoption, you can contact your local Children and Families Services on 0300 456 0108 and speak to someone who will be able to help. You can also look at information about what will happen, and where to get more advice, on the Coram BAAF (British Association for Adoption & Fostering) website.