Marlborough Leisure Centre
We cater for a range of activities in our sports hall, some of which can booked online, or speak to the team about a regular booking.
Our Active Health programme is available for those people referred into physical activity by a health professional. Find out more online.
Children can access swimming lessons to help them learn to swim from an early age and develop the skills and confidence to enjoy time in the water. We also offer a range of birthday parties and we'd love to host your child's special day.
Young people are welcome in our gym from the age of 11, once an induction has been completed. Juniors aged 11-15 have access to the cardiovascular equipment, resistance equipment and free weights.
Junior gym allows 11 to 15 year olds to use the gym independently from an adult. Our fitness teams supervise the session and are on hand to give advice and guidance into correct training methods.
Access for Juniors outside of the Junior Gym sessions is allowed when accompanied by an adult over 18 years old who has also received a gym induction.
We offer good value Junior Zone memberships offering unlimited gym access (subject to the above) and public swimming and pay as you go discounts are available to young people in full time education. Ask in centre for full details.
|Monday to Friday||3pm - 6pm|
|Saturday||10am - 12 noon|
|Sunday||10am - 12 noon|
All staff who supervise or coach children are police checked or have provided a satisfactory CRB disclosure, they are also trained to recognise signs of child abuse. The team will investigate changes in children's behaviour and in accordance with the Children's Act and local authority guidelines, liaise with outside agencies if abuse of any kind is suspected. We welcome children who are on the social services "at risk register" and provide support.
- you must fill in registration documents before leaving your child
- you must sign children in before leaving and then sign them out when collected
- if you go over your time, an additional cost will be added to your next booking Payment must be made on the day
- please give 24 hours notice of cancellation
- you must leave an emergency number and contact name
- if a child is unwell or appears to have an infection the supervisor will inform you that the child cannot be accepted
- medication can only be administered with full written consent from you.