Toggle menu

Wiltshire Council Shared Ownership

Will I need a mortgage?

You will need to pay for your share of your home before you move in. You can either pay this in full, or you can take out a mortgage on the share you own. The good news is, because you only need a mortgage for the share you are purchasing, the amount of money required for a deposit is usually a lot lower than would be required if you were purchasing outright.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email