Toggle menu

Wiltshire Council Shared Ownership

How do I get a mortgage?

You may speak to an Independent Financial Advisor (IFA) to recommend a mortgage lender and product to suit you. You may have to pay your IFA once you have taken out the mortgage, although advice is usually free. You can find an IFA on the Help to Buy agent's website: www.helptobuysouth. They are not employed by either the Help to Buy agent or the Council, so their advice is impartial.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email