Supporting you through the rising cost of living
Housing information and support
Wiltshire Council housing tenants
- Trouble paying your rent - advice and support for those who might be struggling with rent.
- Council tenant and leaseholders factsheets - useful information on a range of council tenant/leaseholder topics.
- Resident involvement - find out how you can get involved in resident engagement.
Those in private accommodation
- Problems in private rented accommodation - information and support if you're having problems in private rented accommodation, including rent arrears.
- How do I get a mortgage? - information on the options available.
Homelessness - contains information and support for those worried about homelessness.
Centre for Sustainable Energy (cse.org.uk) - an independent charity that shares knowledge and experience to help people change the way they think and act on energy. The website has a wide range of topics covering fuel poverty, community energy, energy advice, insulation and heating, education resources, renewables, behaviour change and building performance.