Login and manage your council tax online
Manage everything to do with your council tax, online, and in one place.
Registering for an account allows you to:
- pay your council tax simply, quickly and securely
- confirm payments have been received
- see your account history
- set up or amend a Direct Debit
- apply for council tax discount
- tell us you have moved
- print a copy of your bill
- request to make payments over 12 months, rather than the standard 10 months
- request to change to eBilling, and opt-out of receiving a paper bill by post
To set-up your account you will need your council tax reference, which can be found on your bill, or a bank statement (if you pay by direct debit).
See our guidance on getting started, and a walk-through the system: Managing your council tax online (YouTube)
If you prefer to notify us of changes, like a death in the household, by phone, please see our Reporting any changes page.