Toggle menu

Council tax

Reporting any changes

Moving house - changed your address? Has someone else moved out, or passed away, or have your circumstances changed and you need to let us know? Notify us of any changes that may affect your council tax.

If you have registered to manage your account online, you can notify us of changes via your account. If you do not have an online account, or if you prefer to call us, contact the council tax team.  If you have a bill, please have this to-hand, ready to quote the account reference number.

If you are in receipt of a discount, disregard, or exemption on your council tax, and your circumstances change, you must tell us immediately: Contact the council tax team.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email