Privacy notice - Planning
Information collected through public consultation will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
For more information on how the council uses your personal information, visit: Privacy notice - Public Protection.
For more information on how the Spatial Planning department use your personal information, see: Privacy notice - Spatial Planning and Data Protection.
Comments submitted as part of a consultation will be made public, but your personal data will not be published.
Comments submitted via email or other means will be copied or scanned and uploaded to our website. Personal information other than the name of the person making the comments will be redacted, including e-mails and postal addresses. In order to enable us to do so, personal information should be clearly distinguished from the comments, preferably by use of the form provided or by use of a cover sheet. Please be aware that any personal information contained within the body of the comment, including that may be inferred, may not be redacted.
Subject to the above, comments received:
- will be made available for public inspection, and cannot be treated as confidential
- will be available to view on the council's website for the duration of the Local Plan review process
- will be used by the council to inform the review of the Wiltshire Local Plan
- will be retained by the council until such time as the Review of the Local Plan is superseded by other Development Plan Document(s)
- will be stored in electronic format within the council's consultation portal and servers (hard copy letters, where received, will be stored at the council's offices or secure storage facility)
- may be forwarded to the Planning Inspectorate for consideration as part of the Local Plan review examination
- may be summarised and presented in summary form