Toggle menu

Housing Benefit

Report a change in circumstances

Tell us immediately if something changes

If there are any changes in your household or personal circumstances after you make an application for housing benefit and/or council tax reduction, you must contact us immediately - don't rely on someone else to tell us.

Contact the benefits team

The easiest way is to call, as we'll be able to tell you if we need you to send evidence of the change, or if we can change your claim without needing anything else. You can, however, email or write to us by post.

If you need to provide evidence

If you need to provide evidence, after reporting change of circumstance, you will need to Contact the benefits team to provide your evidence by email or post.

You must include your claim reference number or National Insurance number, and any email attachments must total less than 10mb in size.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email