Toggle menu

Council tax reduction (CTR)

Notify us of changes

Tell us immediately if something changes

If there are any changes in your household or personal circumstances after you make an application for Council Tax Reduction, you must let us know immediately. Don't rely on someone else to tell us. 

How to tell us about a change

Call, email, or write to us.

Contact the benefits team

Providing evidence of any changes

When reporting a change of circumstance, you may need to provide evidence of the change, and when it happened. We will tell you if we need any evidence when you contact us.

You will need to Contact the benefits team to provide your evidence by email, or by post.

You must include your claim reference number or National Insurance number, and any email attachments must total less than 10mb in size.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email