Toggle menu

Garden waste collections

Report a damaged bin

If you are subscribed to our garden waste collection service and your bin is damaged, you can request a replacement.

Requesting a replacement bin

We will repair or replace, free of charge, any containers that are damaged due to normal wear and tear. If the damage is caused by the householder's negligence, we may charge.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email