If you are interested in voicing your views and ideas for local arts initiatives why not get involved in your local community area through the community area board.
The Wiltshire Forum of Community Area Partnerships website has some other local contacts.
See our Enjoy and experience arts page.
See our Sector resources page.
There are numerous places to find out what events are happening in your area. In addition to local magazines and media, here are some ideas about where to start looking.
If you would like us to add a link on this page to another website that promotes events in Wiltshire, please email email@example.com.
There are hundreds of places to promote your event online and here are just some ideas for you in addition to the local media.
- Try getting in touch with your local area board they have their own community networks to promote events
- Use your Community Blog
- Contact your local Parish council
- Use our What's On guide to promote your event - events listed here are sometimes used in the Your Wiltshire residents' magazine which is published online
- Try the Visit Wiltshire tourism site that lists a range of events in Wiltshire and Swindon
- Wiltshire Magazine is sold across the county and is also online
- Music events can be promoted through Wiltshire Music Connect Submit news