Coronavirus business support grants
Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grants (OHLG)
The Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grants (OHLG) are now available for Wiltshire businesses in the hospitality and leisure sectors that are liable for a business rates bill.
Not all businesses are eligible, so please read all the information on this page carefully before you apply.
To be eligible for the scheme you will need to be the rate payer and your business must have been trading on 30 December 2021. New businesses may apply if they were trading on that date.
If you have previously received a grant from Wiltshire Council, you must still apply for this scheme.
You will receive payment in line with your Rateable Value:
- Businesses with a rateable value of exactly £15,000 or under receive £2,667.
- Businesses with a rateable value over £15,000 and less than £51,000 receive £4,000.
- Businesses with a rateable value of exactly £51,000 or over receive £6,000.
To complete your application you will require:
- A bank statement demonstrating trading activity on 30 December 2021
- Your business rate account number
- A unique tax reference such as:
- Companies House Company Registration Number
- VAT Registration Number
- Self-Assessment or Partnership Number
- National Insurance Number
- Unique Taxpayer Reference
- Registered Charity Number
Applications close on 28 February 2022.
- Food courts
- Public houses
- Pub restaurants
- Roadside restaurants
- Wine bars
- Casinos and gambling clubs
- Museums and art galleries
- Stately homes and historic houses
- Zoos and safari parks
- Amusement parks
- Wedding venues
- Events venues
- Night clubs and discotheques
- Concert halls
- Tourist attractions
- Theme parks
- Amusement arcades
- Soft play centres or areas
- Clubs and institutions
- Village halls and scout huts, cadet huts, etc.
- Caravan parks
- Caravan sites and pitches
- Chalet parks
- Coaching inns
- Country house hotels
- Guest houses
- Holiday apartments, cottages or bungalows
- Boarding houses
- Canal boats or other vessels
- Catered holiday homes
- Holiday homes
Once you have read the information above and confirmed that your business is eligible for an OHLG, please complete the application form.
Other grants and business support
Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG)
The Additional Restrictions Grant, which provides support to other businesses that have been severely impacted by Omicron, is being finalised. Further information will be announced soon.
Covid-19 Additional Restrictions Fund (CARF)
The Covid-19 Additional Restrictions Fund is a rate relief fund that is being made available to support those rate paying businesses affected by the pandemic but that are ineligible for existing support linked to business rates. Find out more on our Business Rates page.
To ensure you receive the latest information about business grants, sign up to our Newsletter.