1. Pay
  2. Report
  3. Apply

Business support: large businesses

Step 2: Who should I contact?

Businesses based in Wiltshire with over 250 employees should contact Peter Manley at Wiltshire council by emailing Peter.Manley@wiltshire.gov.uk.

Business based in Swindon with over 250 employees should contact Chris Parsons at Swindon Borough Council by emailing CParsons@swindon.gov.uk.

Further information

The business support services identified in the SME section may also be relevant and available to your company:


Previous step