Supporting you through the rising cost of living
Supporting businesses through the rising cost of living
Advice and guidance to help you get the support your business may need during the current cost of living crisis.
General advice and support
- If you are worried about how the cost of living pressures will affect your business, help and support is available at the Swindon & Wiltshire Growth Hub. The hub offers support and advice that is tailored to your specific business needs. You can also call 01249 477287 (Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm) to speak to a business advisor.
- Our Business support directory gives you help and advice based on the size of your business, and how you wish to grow or change your business.
- The government's cost of living support - this advice page will be regularly updated with advice and support for businesses.
- To stay up-to-date with the latest business news, advice and support, including free training courses, please subscribe to our business newsletter (click the 'business and economy' checkbox to sign up).
Free online webinars
- The Enterprise Network (TEN), which we established in 2012 to support small business and entrepreneurs in Wiltshire, is running a series of webinars called Take TEN. The webinars through some of the practical steps that you can take to ensure the health of your business. If you miss a webinar, you can also watch a recording. To find out more, see: The Enterprise network - cost of doing business webinars.
- Find out more about the Energy Bill Relief Scheme - this scheme provides energy bill relief for non-domestic customers initially between 1 October 2022 and 31 March 2023.
- Find out about support for small businesses' energy bills from Citizens Advice