Toggle menu

Change in circumstances

Let us know if you have moved or your circumstances have changed

It is very important to inform the Non Domestic Rating team when your business occupies or moves property.  If the move is within Wiltshire, the rateable value for the new property may be different and we will need to adjust your bill.

If your business has moved out of Wiltshire, we will close the account and send a final bill to either your new address or registered address.

If your business no longer occupies the property, you may be entitled to a period of exemption, even if you still hold the lease. You can contact the business rates team on 01249 706290 or email (opens new window) about any changes. 

To register for business rates, the new occupier canvass form can be downloaded and completed.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email