May 2021 elections count is in progress
Read more about View latest updates
  1. Pay
  2. Report
  3. Apply

Contact CiCC

Contact us by email

Other places to go for support

  • Children's Commissioner help at hand - promoting and protecting the rights of children
  • Coram Voice - helping children and young people to hold to account the services that are responsible for their care
  • Become - the charity for children in care and young care leavers
  • Childline - free contact 24 hours a day for children and young people to talk about anything that is worrying them. Includes 1-2-1 counsellor chat 
  • Motive8 - young peoples' drug and alcohol service. A free and confidential service for young people living in Wiltshire. Line is open 9am - 7pm Monday to Friday 0800 169 6136
  • Kooth - free, safe, online support for children and young people
  • On your mind - signposting to sources of support for emotional health and wellbeing in Wiltshire