Toggle menu

The promise

Wiltshire Council has made a promise to those living in care.

Living in care

Leaving care

We are here to support you on the next steps. Following changes introduced through the Children and Social Work Act 2017, you will be able to ask for support from your Personal Adviser up to the age of 25, whether you are in education or training or not.

We promise:

Should you wish to find out more and you are still in contact with the Leaving Care Team, please call or email us.

If you are no longer in contact, please call 01249 707990 or 01722 438165 and we will be happy to help you.

Contact CiCC - Tell us, it is part of our job to check that Wiltshire Council is keeping its promise, tell us if you don't think that it is.

What can I contact the CiCC about?

If you live in care, you can contact the CiCC about any issue that concerns your life in care. This could be about your education, for example, or about your social workers, or where you live. The CiCC can help and support you to talk about whatever issue you want, and can put you in touch with people who can give you more information and support.

Contact us

If you want the CiCC to hear your views, or if you would like to become a member, you can ask your carer or reviewing officer, or email (opens new window).

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email