Coronavirus (COVID-19)

For updates and advice related to COVID-19 see our dedicated page
Read more about Read more
  1. Pay
  2. Report
  3. Apply

Advice for homeowners

It is your responsibility for protecting your home from flooding. Where they can the council, emergency services and Environment Agency will help, however if the flooding is over a large area, they may not be able to respond to every call.


Icon for pdf Householders guide for emergencies [323.58KB]