Toggle menu

Contact Community Safety

Community Safety Team
Public Protection
Wiltshire Council
County Hall
Bythesea Road
BA14 8JN

Telephone: 0300 4560 100

If you would like to report anti-social behaviour, please email (opens new window) to obtain and complete an ASB diary log sheet.

Unfortunately we are unable to investigate claims of ASB without the evidence provided on the ASB diary log sheet.

If you are reporting criminal damage or theft please contact Wiltshire Police on 101 as these are criminal matters.


Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email