Community Safety - Who to contact for help
Tel: 0300 456 0100
- Littering, fly tipping and dog fouling
- Noise nuisance
- Neighbour disputes in council managed properties
- Abandoned vehicles
Telephone 101 or visit the www.wiltshire.police.uk website
In an emergency contact 999
- Harassment, verbal abuse, racial abuse
- Criminal damage, including graffiti and vandalism
- Dealing drugs
- Alcohol related disorder
- Threatening behaviour by individuals or in groups
- Speeding vehicles
For all fires including fires involving anti-social behaviour please ring 999.
For general information and advice please ring 0800 389 7849 or visit the Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue website
The Crown Prosecution Service is the Government Department responsible for prosecuting criminal cases investigated by the police in England and Wales.
Fox Talbot House,
The Safer Schools website has information for school students, their parents and carers and school staff on issues to do with personal safety and community safety.
Alcohol Change is the national agency on alcohol misuse
Drinkline 0800 917 8282 - offers confidential information and advice on sensible drinking to anyone concerned about alcohol misuse. Seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
Al Anon - self help groups offering support to families/friends of drinkers. Alateen is for aged 12 - 17 who have been affected by another's drinking.
Help line 0207 403 0888 open 10:00 - 22:00 seven days a week.
Adfam is the leading national organisation working with and for families affected by drugs and alcohol
Talk to Frank - offers advice and information to people concerned about drugs, including drug users, their families, friends and people who work with them.
- Frank 0800 776 600 - as above available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in 120 languages.
- Frank 0800 917 8765 - as above but for those people with hearing impairments.
GOV.UK: Crime prevention website provides information and resources for people working to reduce crime in their local area.