1. Pay
  2. Report
  3. Apply

About the council

Each day, we make thousands of decisions and try hard to give the best possible service but we accept that sometimes things can go wrong.
Your comments; good or bad, help us plan for the future.

Sometimes you can fix your issue without needing to make a formal complaint. You may find using these routes will provide you a quicker response:

You can also report an issue in your community to your Local Area Board

If you wish to make a comment or observation, rather than a complaint, you can contact the council and your comments will be forwarded to the relevant service.

You can make a complaint about the following:


Icon for word PCC complaints form [98KB] DOC (98kb)

Icon for pdf Pcc and dpcc complaints process [23.62KB] PDF (24kb)

Icon for pdf Arrangements for dealing with complaints about the pcc and dpcc [96.21KB] PDF (96kb)

Icon for word Members complaint form [151.97KB] DOCX (152kb)

Icon for pdf Members Complaints Form PDF [303.1KB] PDF (304kb)

Icon for pdf Local assessment criteria [106.55KB] PDF (107kb)

Related pages