Review of parliamentary constituencies
The Boundary Commission for England published its proposals for new parliamentary constituency boundaries on 13 September 2016. As part of the statutory consultation, it is a requirement that the proposals are available for public inspection across the country for 12 weeks.
Further details are available from the Boundary Commission.
The documents for the South West Region are also available for inspection at:
- Monkton Park Offices, Monkton Hill, Chippenham SN15 1ER
- Crossmolina Buildings, Snuff Street, Devizes SN10 1FG
- Bourne Hill, Salisbury SP1 3UZ
- County Hall, Bythesea Road, Trowbridge BA14 8JN
- Warminster Library, Three Horseshoes Walk, Warminster BA12 9BT
The documents comprise:
- One or more A3 constituency map
- One A0 map of the constituencies across the entire region
- Initial proposals report and summary for the region
- Guide to the 2018 review