Wiltshire family and community learning
Information on skills, learning and qualifications for adults.
Family and Community Learning offers a broad range of learning opportunities intended to encourage adults to:
- Return to learning
- Further develop skills and qualifications
- Enhance their lives and to make the most of opportunities
The service works with a wide range of organisations and local communities and aims to be responsive to the needs of the community. With a commitment to:
Courses have helped with one or more of the following outcomes:
- Goals and ambition
- Confidence with work and general confidence
- Improved health and wellbeing
- Future ambitions
- Independent study
- Finding employment
- Being aware of help available for work
- Progress to further learning
- Improved skills to return to work
Through these courses we hope to grow a lifelong love of learning with communities in Wiltshire.
Growing a lifelong love of learning with communities in Wiltshire
Discover opportunities-Develop skills-Achieve ambitions
Phone number: 01225 770 478
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints and appeals
Visit Contact for further contact information.