National offer day for secondary schools

Monday 1 March is national offer day for secondary schools. The outcome of your application can be viewed online.
Read more about View offer
  1. Pay
  2. Report
  3. Apply

Housing Options contact details

The Housing Options service is for local people who are homeless or at risk of losing their home. Staff can advise on how to deal with Notices, possession proceedings, rent and mortgage arrears, and finding somewhere to live.

Due to Covid-19 we are offering a telephone and email service to reduce risks to customers and staff. 

New Rules

There are new rules on dealing with common housing problems during Covid-19. These include Notices and possession proceedings, rent and mortgage payments and maintenance. Visit the GOV.UK website for details:

GOV.UK COVID-19 and renting

If you are homeless or at risk of homelessness

Call your local Housing Options office. We are open from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Or email .

  • Chippenham office (north Wiltshire)  - 01249 706 666
  • Trowbridge office (central Wiltshire) - 01225 718 005
  • Salisbury office (south Wiltshire)         - 01722 434 233

Professionals making a Duty to Refer referral,  use


If you have a Housing emergency and the office is closed, please ring the Emergency Duty Service on 0300 456 0100.

For other enquiries use these numbers

Rough Sleeping

If you are rough sleeping call your local office as above, or email: . To advise us of a person rough sleeping email:  or StreetLink with details such as where and when the person was seen and a brief description.  We have a specialist team to support rough sleepers. 

Social and affordable housing

If you are looking social or affordable housing, and are not homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, see the Homes4Wiltshire webpages:


Wiltshire Council tenants

Call 0300 456 0117 for information on rent payments and arrears, repairs, anti social behaviour, renting a garage, transfers, buying your home and more. For more information see our Council housing webpage.

Concerns about a child

If you have concerns about a child call the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) on 0300 456 0108.

Concerns about a vulnerable adult

If you have concerns about a vulnerable adult call the Advice and Contact team on 0300 456 0111 or email