Just moved home?
If you've recently moved to Wiltshire, this page is designed to help you become acquainted with your local services and how they can help you.
- Apply to go on the Electoral Register
- Find out about housing and council tax benefit
- Find out about your local recycling centre and collection dates
You will need to change address details with:
- your building society or bank
- the DVLA ( if you drive )
You may also need to inform:
- Royal Mail
- TV Licensing
- Passport Service
- Your mobile telephone company
- Your gas / electricity / water companies
This list is non-exhaustive but should give you a good starting point from which to organise your affairs.
If you are struggling to pay your mortgage or rent, need advice about rent deposits or details of other organisations who may be able to help if you're in a crisis, we have a page offering advice.