Following our announcement that some leisure centre and swimming pools will be opening from Monday 3 August, we have updated our reopening information here.
Our priority, in the short term, will be to give you access to fitness suites, swimming pools and group exercise classes at those leisure centres.
Therefore junior activities, including creche, will be unavailable until further notice. Further updates will be provided as and when possible.
The crèche is open for ages eight weeks up to five years.
|Monday||9am to 11.30am|
|Tuesday||9am to 12.30pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 12.30pm|
|Thursday||9am to 12.30pm|
|Friday||9am to 11.30am|
Please check with centre for holiday crèche opening times.
The crèche at Marlborough Leisure Centre is open for children aged eight weeks up to four years old. Drop and shop is available for crèche customers who wish to leave the site. For more information please contact at reception.
|Day||Term time||Holiday time|
|Monday||9am to 11am||9am to 11am|
|Tuesday||9.15am to 11.15am||9.15am to 11.15am|
|Wednesday||9am to 11am|
|Thursday||9am to 11am||9am to 11am|
|Friday||9.15am to 11.15am||9.15am to 11.15am|
Please note that if insufficient numbers are booked during holiday periods then these sessions may be cancelled.
Jolli tots for children aged from six weeks to five years.
|Monday||9am to 1pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 12 noon|
|Wednesday||9am to 1pm|
|Thursday||9am to 12 noon|
|Friday||9am to 12 noon|
Contact the centre for more information and bookings on 01722 434760
|One hour and 30 mins*||£5.30||£6.80||£2.65|
* Available at Devizes and Marlborough only
** Available at Five Rivers only
Other options available on request
- For children under the age of three, the maximum ratio is three children to one member of staff. For children over three the maximum ratio is four children to one member of staff.
- Members with may book up to seven days in advance.
- You are able to leave your child with us for up to two hours.
- Fill in registration documents before leaving their child. Children must have a valid Leisurecard to use the crèche facilities
- Sign their children in before leaving and then sign them out when collected.
- If you go over your time, an additional cost will be added to your next booking.
- Payment must be made on the day.
- Please give 24 hours notice of cancellation.
- Must leave an emergency number and contact name.
- If a child is unwell or appears to have an infection the supervisor will inform the parent or guardian that the child cannot be accepted.
- Medication can only be administered with full written consent from the named guardian.
- In the event of non-collection, the supervisor will make every effort to contact the designated parent or guardian.
All staff who supervise or coach children are police checked or have provided a satisfactory CRB disclosure, they are also trained to recognise signs of child abuse.
The team will investigate changes in children's behaviour and in accordance with the Children's Act and local authority guidelines, liaise with outside agencies if abuse of any kind is suspected.
We welcome children who are on the social services "at risk register" and provide support.