All staff who supervise or coach children are police checked or have provided a satisfactory CRB disclosure, they are also trained to recognise signs of child abuse. The team will investigate changes in children's behaviour and in accordance with the Children's Act and local authority guidelines, liaise with outside agencies if abuse of any kind is suspected. We welcome children who are on the social services "at risk register" and provide support.
- You must fill in registration documents before leaving your child.
- You must sign children in before leaving and then sign them out when collected.
- If you go over your time, an additional cost will be added to your next booking Payment must be made on the day.
- Please give 24 hours notice of cancellation.
- You must leave an emergency number and contact name.
- If a child is unwell or appears to have an infection the supervisor will inform you that the child cannot be accepted.
- Medication can only be administered with full written consent from you.
The free swimming programme gives under 16's access to swimming pools for free during specific sessions during all Wiltshire school holidays.
Wiltshire Council operate seven swimming pools in Wiltshire and there are a further eight that are run by Places Leisure. Swimming is a great form of all-round exercise. Regular swimming can reduce the risk of chronic illnesses, such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes and stroke. It can also boost your mood and keep your weight under control. Find out what we have to offer at our Swim school.
Other activities and clubs may be available at the centre, delivered by local sports clubs or organisations. Please contact the centre for further information.