You will need the Microsoft Teams application to access any of these sessions, which can be downloaded through the app store on your phone, tablet or computer or found by searching on Google.
Before you start any physical activity session, please make sure that it is safe for you to exercise based on any current health or medial conditions you may have. Make sure you have plenty of space around you in order to perform any exercises that you take part in, and that you're wearing the appropriate attire, including footwear, to the activity you're participating in. If you feel ill, or unwell, at any point during the session please stop what you are doing.
Class programme - timetable
This programme has been slightly modified now that leisure centres are open and staff are back working but there are still a range of classes that we will deliver online until the end of May 2021.
|Clubbercise *||9.30am - 10.30am||Cella|
|Yoga||9.30am - 10.30am||Liz|
|HIIT||1pm - 1.30pm||Claire|
|Yoga||6.45pm - 7.45pm||Julia|
* Not available 12 April
|Yoga||9.30am - 10.30am||Liz|
|Strong HIIT **||9.30am - 10.30am||Cella|
|Ab blast||11am - 11.30am||Sanj|
|Zumba||7pm - 7.45pm||Julia|
|DanceFit||7.15pm - 8.15pm||Wendy|
** Not available 13 April
|Kettlercise *||9.30am - 10.30am||Cella|
|Stretch and Tone||11am - 11.45am||Sanj|
|Yoga||6.45pm - 7.45pm||Sandie|
* Not available 14 April
|Pilates||11.25am - 12.25pm||Corrina|
|Functional Strength *||5.30pm - 6.15pm||Claire|
|DanceFit||6pm - 7pm||Wendy|
* not available Thursday 15 April
|Active Plus||9am - 10am||Wendy|
|Strong HIIT *||9.30am - 10.30am||Cella|
|Body Balance||10am - 10.45am||Ellie|
* Not available Friday 16 April
|Zumba||10am - 10.45am||Julia|
|Ultimate body pump||1pm - 1.55pm||Claire|
|Hatha Yoga||9.30am - 10.30am||Sandie|
Class programme - access
Step 1: Ensure that you are accessing this webpage on the same device that you have Microsoft Teams downloaded to.
Step 2: Click on the name of the class on this webpage, five minutes before the class start time to access it directly through your Teams app.
Step 3: Join as guest, type your name and click 'Join Meeting'
If you're having difficulty getting access or have any other issues please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other online sessions
|Tuesday||10am-11am||This Girl Can||Ash|
|Wednesday||2pm - 3pm||Walking football||Ash|
|Thursday||10.30am - 11.30am||Walking netball||Becca|
If you would like to join one of these sessions please email email@example.com.
- Mute your microphone once the class starts so that the only voice you hear will be the instructor
- If you have any issues or need some clarification hit the 'raise hand' button on your Teams toolbar on the screen - that will give the instructor notice that you need help
- Pin your instructor to the screen by right clicking the instructor's face on a laptop / computer and choose 'pin' or using a tablet or phone, hold your finger down on their face and then touch 'pin'.
- Use the chat function in the meeting to chat to others during and after the meeting if you wish - but please don't share any personal data in the chat.
For more information on how to adjust your view in Teams and for our full user guide to support your access from whatever device you're using, please download our guide below.