Calne Clock Change Challenge
With the country in lockdown through the early part of 2021, and no known date for emergence from this lockdown at the current time, we've made the difficult decision to cancel the Clock Change Challenge (Spring) planned for 28 March. As you can imagine, with the current COVID-19 situation and guidance, we're unable to plan for this event.
We will be in contact with everyone who had deferred places from March 2020 or October 2020 in due course.
We're very sorry and hope you understand our decision. We hope to bring Clock Change back in October 2021 but this will be dependent on the pandemic and guidelines available at the time.
Stay safe and just keep running...
Clock Change Challenge Event Team
Postponed due to COVID-19 and run as a virtual event
October 2019 results
March 2019 results