Toggle menu

Licences and permits

Includes licences for nightclubs, taxis, cinemas, street trading and pet shops

Temporary pavement licences

We recognise that street cafes (tables and chairs) outside premises, on paved or pedestrianised areas that are public highway, may assist with supporting local businesses in Wiltshire.

Scaffolding, building materials, skips, and cherry pickers

When erecting scaffolding, placing building materials or skips, or operating cherry pickers on any part of a highway, licences are required. This page details licences: S169 - Scaffolding, S171 - building materials, S139 skips, S172 cherry pickers, and their application forms.

Animal licensing

If you are a running a business which makes a profit for animal boarding, breeding, exhibiting animals, horse riding or selling animals, you will require a licence.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email