New Wiltshire Council website
Welcome to the Wiltshire Council website: same site, new look.
Read more about Read more
  1. Pay
  2. Report
  3. Apply

Highway licences

Highway projection licence

Trading on the highway

Portable traffic signals

Scaffolding, skips and buildings

Report an issue

Contact us

Transport, Environment and Leisure,
Wiltshire Council
BA14 8JD