County Community Projects (CCP) is our commissioned provider of advocacy services for children and young people in Wiltshire.
The service covers the following:
- To ensure children and young people's views are heard at Initial Child Protection Conferences
- Review Child Protection Conferences for children and young people who remain subject to a Plan for more than 12 month plans
- Core Group meetings for children and young people who remain subject to a Plan for more than 12 months
- Issue-based advocacy for looked after children, young people and care leavers
- Privately fostered CIN children and young people (Children in Need)
- Children and young people with disabilities accessing overnight Short Breaks
- Children and young people in receipt of social care services or health services who are seeking to make a complaint
All referrals for advocacy must be made through the CCP advocacy helpline.
Phone: 0300 365 8300.
Referrals can be made by:
- A child's/young person's social worker
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Child/Young person
Wiltshire's Independent Advocacy service for adults over the age of 18 is provided by Rethink Mental Illness.
Address: Unit 2 The Halve, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 8SA
Tel: 01225 774 279