Wiltshire's Independent Advocacy service for adults over the age of 18 is provided by The Advocacy People.
The service covers the following:
- To ensure children and young people's views are heard at Initial Child Protection Conferences
- Review Child Protection Conferences for children and young people who remain subject to a Plan for more than 12 month plans
- Core Group meetings for children and young people who remain subject to a Plan for more than 12 months
- Issue-based advocacy for looked after children, young people and care leaver
- Privately fostered CIN children and young people (Children in Need)
- Children and young people with disabilities accessing overnight Short Breaks
- Children and young people in receipt of social care services or health services who are seeking to make a complaint
Tel: 0330 440 9000
Referrals can be made by:
- A child's/young person's social worker
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Child/Young person
All referrals should be made through the Advocacy People
To make a referral:
Please complete and return the form on The Advocacy People website.
The form can be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to PO Box 375, Hastings, East Sussex, TN34 9HU.
For more information you can:
Call on 0330 440 9000